Manifest Wellness is a personal development company that helps guys develop the emotional acumen and mental agility they need to manifest more satisfying and fulfilling lives. Through counselling we help them understand themselves and the world better so they can improve the way they experience life. This enables guys to develop better careers, be better partners, dads, and friends to themselves.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a high-performance clinical team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, practical, and energetic individual with a passion for things like self-development, psychology, philosophy, mental agility and wellbeing. The ideal candidate will enjoy talking to people about important life issues from an empathetic but practical and solution-oriented perspective. They will also have strong organizational skills and high output. Are you the person that will help us create a new movement in Men’s Mental Health?
The client coordinator responsibilities centre mostly around customer service. Taking calls and emails from prospects and clients and helping them navigate our services, inevitably converting them into well-informed customers.
It’s preferred if you have worked in a clinic or related medical environment.
Provide administrative support
- Approve no show credit card charge.
- Assist with files.
- Rescheduling no show clients.
- Remind counsellors to update availability.
Insurance and affiliations kept current
- Reminder tiggers for BCACC & RCC.
- Reminder tiggers for insurance.
- Reminder tiggers for other relevant bodies.
- Answer lead calls, emails and other types and convert to customers.
- Outbound calls to clients as requested by management.
- Answer general enquiries from prospects and clients.
- Booking / payment / and other enquiry types.
- Set up billing through employer, insurance or 3rd party.
- Chase delinquent payment
- Billing & month end reconciliation
- AP and AR reconciliation
- To maintain confidentiality and security of information gained.
- To attend any appropriate meetings as required.
- Solid financial and system thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Contribute to the monitoring, planning, and development of services.
- Minimum of 2 years of working with clients and staff, preferably in a clinic/health setting.
We’ve developed a mode of talk Therapy that encompasses some of the best practices from coaching, professional development and psychotherapy. This blended approach is actionable, goal-oriented, practical and accessible to the everyday person. More specifically, we help men:
- Craft strong, satisfying relationships.
- Transition from problematic relationships.
- Identify and overcome self-limiting beliefs.
- Make sense of emotionally challenging situations like bereavement.
- Confront their dependence on stimulants.
- Get clarity around their purpose and realize their potential.
- Be higher performers at home and at work.
- Understand and process powerful emotions.
- Address life stage transitions like parenthood or retirement.
We believe that a collaborative approach to mental health awareness in men will increase its efficacy. We work with community partners, socially-minded corporations, and government bodies to improve the services we offer and telegraph the key issues to those who need it most.
Collaborative: We believe that we are all connected and dependent upon each other for our well-being. It’s critical to us that we are creating that connective tissue and helping people evolve, together.
Brilliant: We make seemingly impossible things happen for people. That requires ingenuity, energy, and passion. We believe that amazing things happen when we bring our best selves forward.
Authentic: It takes courage to be who you really are, but we demand it of ourselves and others. We believe that meaningful change is dependent on the ability to firstly be authentic.
Thoughtful: Our work matters because it changes the lives of many people. We believe in applying ourselves thoughtfully to make sure we are contributing fully.